Focusing on Credit Unions
The reason for turing this site into pure blog from the services landing page that was here before is that I would like to move away from generic consulting/contracting to contracting for Credit Unions, to build a client base within my target audience for Pennyminder (which is (finally!) starting to gain some traction). And since Pennyminder already has a blurb about development services, it seemed redundant to have it in two places.
That being said, I am always interested in hearing about interesting projects, so feel free to give me a shout!
I will admit something up front, I am a horrible and infrequent blogger. But…there are things that I want to talk about and this will be the blog with the technical articles in it (where as the pennyminder blog will be less technical).
Things I am working on and/or want to write about
- Guard Planning, a new SaaS app that aims to take the pain away for security companies’ management of staff and schedules. Somet hings to talk about with project.
- “Spending Habits” and “Bill Reminders”, new features for Pennyminder Cashbook. These will also be available as stand alone modules that can be implemented independant of Cashbook. (I am also considering offering a consumer facing version of the service)
- Updatebroker, a little service for delivering updates to channels when things happen asynchronously (great for multiuser apps!)
- Crumbs, an ultra minimal stream of thought journaling tool. More to come!
- Realtime push updates from modern RDBMS’s, to help show CU and the world that real time need not be all that hard.
- And of course sales and marketing for Pennyminder (which I am not very good at it seems).